Full-Service Auto Repair in Red Deer: Custom Muffler & Brake Shop Ltd.
Custom Muffler & Brake Shop Ltd. is Red Deer's best under car specialist! We provide full-service auto repairs to your car, truck or SUV at some of the most competitive rates across the area. Stop by today or call in and make an appointment with us for all of your car maintenance needs!
We offer a variety of services, so you can get your automobile entirely serviced in one convenient place! Some of the services we offer to our valued customers in Red Deer include:
- Brakes – Including a brake system evaluation, replacement of pads or shoes, or resurfacing or a drum or rotor
- Mufflers – Reduce harmful emissions released by a bad muffler with a new, high performance system
- Shocks and Struts – Including a system evaluation and strut and shock replacement for faulty suspensions
- All Maintenance – Tire repair and replacement, wheel alignment and more here at the shop
With everything else going on around the house, with the kids or at work, it can be difficult to pay attention to what your automobile is trying to tell you. Custom Muffler & Brake Shop Ltd. in Red Deer offers services to repair your car or trucks when it’s time for a new exhaust system, brakes and more. However, waiting until the last minute may be unsafe, putting you and other drivers on the road in danger. Here are some important warning signs to pay attention to while driving, so you know when to bring your car into our full-service shop for a repair.
- Brakes – Are they screeching when you come to a stop? Are they not as responsive as they used to be? Does your vehicle pull to one side while you brake? If the answer is yes to any of these questions, come to our shop for a free brake exam today.
- Mufflers – Do you hear a deep rumbling sound? Do you have to buy gas more often even though you aren’t travelling more miles? Do you hear a popping or hissing noise from your muffler? If you answered yes to any of these, call today to schedule an appointment.
- Shocks and Struts – Do you drive over a bump in the road and your vehicle continues to bounce afterwards? Is the front end of your vehicle diving when you brake? Is the tread on your tire unevenly worn down? Stop by today to get your shocks and struts checked.